CONSUMER: a customer (natural person) not acting in the course of a profession or business and who enters into an agreement with HASSING through its webshop;
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all offers and quotations made by HASSING and Agreements entered into, as well as orders accepted by HASSING. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale thus apply to all (legal) acts (including omissions) of HASSING and its CUSTOMER in this respect.
2. The CUSTOMER allows HASSING to use third parties in execution of the provisions of the Agreement. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale also apply to legal acts carried out by third parties within the framework of fulfilling HASSING’s obligations under the Agreement.
3. Deviations from and/or supplements to any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale will only bind HASSING, if HASSING and the other party have explicitly agreed on these deviations and/or supplements without proviso and in writing. Any agreed deviations and/or supplements will only relate to the relevant Agreement.
4. If and insofar as the CUSTOMER, when accepting an offer or quotation, or when concluding an Agreement, refers to general terms and conditions other than the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of HASSING, with the aim of having these general terms and conditions apply to the Agreement, then any general terms and conditions other than these terms and conditions of sale will apply to the agreement subject to HASSING having explicitly accepted these general terms and conditions without proviso and in writing.
5. If after intervention of a legal authority, any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale proves to be invalid, only the relevant provision will be excluded from application. All other provisions remain in full force.
6. If HASSING does not immediately or at all times require strict compliance with these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, it does not mean that those terms and conditions do not apply or that HASSING would lose the right to require strict compliance with the provisions of these terms and conditions in other cases.
Complaints relating to only part of the products delivered do not justify the rejection of the entire delivery.
– an animal purchased for the CLIENT that appears to be rotten and is no longer suitable for taxidermy purposes;
– wildlife damage in taxidermies;
– measures and/or bans by the Dutch government and/or foreign authorities to which HASSING is bound;
– unforeseeable or unpredictable traffic obstructions and/or technical defects in means of transport;
– shortcomings in the performance by suppliers of HASSING;
– theft of products required for the execution of the Agreement;
– as well as all other unforeseen circumstances that prevent HASSING from executing the Agreement properly and timely and that are not attributable to or are at the expense and risk of HASSING, such as fire, extreme weather influences, natural disasters, civil unrest, war, terrorism, even if this only affects third parties engaged in the execution of the agreement, such as a supplier of HASSING or a carrier.